Increase underhood room and improve handling on your Third and Fourth Gen GM F-Body with a Battery Relocation Kit from BMR Suspension. This custom battery box mounts to the rear frame rail in place of the OE spare tire. This allows you to remove weight from the nose of your car and put it where it needs to be - over the rear wheels. The kit is designed from CNC-laser cut and formed steel plate. The kit comes complete and requires no cutting or fabrication to install.
BMR designed the BR001 for street performance, drag race, and handling applications. The simple sheetmetal design is lightweight and easy to install allowing you to move weight from the nose of the car to the rear of the car. You also free up extra room under the hood. When performance is a must, rely on BMR Suspension!
Inside dimensions: 10.75"L x 7"W x 7-13/16"H.
***NOTE: NOT FOR USE WITH WET CELL BATTERIES UNLESS SEALED OFF FROM INTERIOR.***
BMR Suspension’s BR001 Batter Relocation Kit is available in a black hammertone and red powder coat finish for long-lasting good looks. Installation time is about 2 hours. Proudly made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 1982-2002 GM F-body
- Designed for street performance, drag race, and handling applications
- Bolt-on design
- Relocated the battery to the rear spare tire area
- Manufactured from CNC-laser cut, CNC-formed sheet metal
- Moves weight over the rear tire where it’s needed
- Creates addition underhood room
- Proudly designed in the U.S.A.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A.